Ignou assignment front page pdf download: Indira Gandhi National Open University is abbreviated as IGNOU in short is a most prominent central educational institution in India which educates students on the basis of distance education. This institution was established by act of Parliament in the year 1985. It has 21 schools, 67 regional centers, 2667 study centers and 29 overseas centers (in 15 countries) all over India.
This institution is located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Ignou assignment front page pdf
Understudies come here to get their educational degrees like B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc,M.A etc. Millions of students pursue their degrees and hence it is the world’s largest university.
IGNOU hosts the Secretariats of the SAARC Consortium on Open and Distance Learning (SACODiL) and the Global Mega Universities Network (GMUNET), initially supported by UNESCO.
Significance of this University
Millions of students are pursuing their degrees and courses from this university because students feel lots of benefits and advantages in this university. Students who are not able to go university and college daily usually prefer this university. Those students who are already in a job to feed their family can not leave their job but want to study for this university. This university conducts exams twice in a year, known as TEE (Term End Exams) and requires students to fill this form to appear in the exam. Students are free to choose their exam subject in this exam form.
The Research Unit has been set up at the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Preceding that, research-related exercises are handled by the Academic Coordination Division. The Unit has been set up with the accompanying goals:
- To direct Research Council and Research Council’s Standing Committee gatherings for creating strategies and structures for the lead of examination exercises.
- To enroll and screen generally full-time and low maintenance MPhil and PhD competitors.
- To draw in Research Teaching Assistants under IGNOU-DEC RTA Scheme for the direct exploration and educating.
- To lead studios/classes on research technique for full-time and low maintenance research applicants.
- To work with fundamental/discipline-based examinations in the University.
This university houses CPC known as Campus Placement Cell which is constituted to work on the betterment of link between university and recruiters. There are various programmes, skill enhancement activities etc throughout the year at its centers, schools, study centers and at company venues.
If we talk about the admission process in this university, you need to do following :-
- Candidates must have passed intermediate exam from any recognized board or institution
- Candidates must be 18 year old as per matriculation certificate
- Candidates from SC/ST category may get some relaxation if given in advertisement notification.
- Candidates have to visit the official website http://ignou.ac.in and there they can make their new registration. Remember to keep the print out of the final draft for future reference.
- Students may visit regional or head office to secure their admission if they have problems in online registration procedures.
Nowadays India is facing Covid, so there may be some changes in Admission or Registration related norms which can be addressed through the official website of IGNOU.
Other useful certificate
- Bonafide certificate PDF
- Medical fitness certificate PDF
- Steel table PDF Download
- Word power made easy PDF
Disclaimer: CertificatePDF does not own this certificate pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.