Caste certificate form pdf download: Caste certificate is mainly used to certify the particular caste of the citizens or it is used to prove the caste, religion of the citizen.
In India caste system it is the world oldest form of surviving social stratifications and the Hindu is divided into four main categories: Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and the Shudras. Brahman is placed at the top of the category and shudras is placed at the last, so to uplift the weaker section of the society the amendment and reservations came for the poor section of society.
Caste certificate form pdf download
It is issued to reserved categories such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or Other Backward Classes, caste certificate is one of the inevitable documents to prove their caste.
Caste means to divide the society on the basis of various parameters like socio economic, religious, occupation, status and other. Caste system in India is enforced from the ancient time where society is divided into four main categories: Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and the Shudras.
Caste certificate is an important document for each and every citizen other than general category, for general category caste certificate is not very useful, it is generally used by SC, ST and OBC to avail various benefits provided by the state or central government.
Caste certificate form pdf details
- Certificate Name –caste certificate application form download
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 01
- Language– English and Hindi
Contents of jati praman patra form pdf
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Name of Mother
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Candidate
- Purpose of obtaining Certificate
- Place/ Date
- Signature of Beneficiary
Document required for caste certificate form
Proof of Relationship
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Any Government ID containing names of both the beneficiary and certificate holder as family member
Passport size photo
Advantage of jati praman patra
There are numerous benefit of caste certificate form and some of them are mentioned below:
- It is needed to obtain quotas and reservations in India.
- It is required to get scholarships and other educational benefits like reservation in seats, reservation in competitive examinations or government jobs.
- For getting benefits of government subsidies and schemes provided by the government.
- It is important to get upper age relaxation for government jobs.
Eligibility criteria for caste certificate
The eligibility criteria for obtaining caste certificate can vary state to state, here we provide you the some of the basic eligibility criteria needed to applying for caste certificate:
- A citizen should belong to a particular state for which he/she is applying.
Other useful certificate
- Bonafide certificate PDF
- EWS certificate pdf download
- Medical fitness certificate PDF
- Internship certificate PDF
- Character certificate PDF
- Conduct certificate PDF
- Domicile certificate PDF
- Income certificate PDF
- Disability certificate download
Disclaimer: CertificatePDF does not own this certificate pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.