kvs pedagogy book by rohit vaidwan pdf: In this article we will talk about the upcoming book of Rohit Vaidwan Sir on pedagogy that’s going to be published on 15 January 2023 by adhyayan mantra publication. This book is written by Rohit Vaidwan Sir a very popular educator who also runs a YouTube channel and provides education video related to the TET, DSSSB, PRT, TGT, PGT and others.
This book is going to be available in bilingual along with the theory and practice MCQs. The entire book consists of 425 pages and is divided into five units that present the content in a well-arranged manner. This is the first edition of the kvs pedagogy master book pdf based on the latest exam pattern.
kvs pedagogy book by rohit vaidwan pdf
Let’s understand the term pedagogy and some basic overview about it.
Pedagogy is the study of how to teach and how people learn. It is concerned with the development of educational strategies and methods that can be used to facilitate learning and instruction.
There are many different approaches to pedagogy, and different theories of learning that inform them. Some popular approaches include:
- Behaviorism, which emphasizes the role of observable and measurable behaviors in learning. It emphasizes the role of rewards and punishment in shaping behavior.
- Cognitivism, which focuses on the mental processes involved in learning, such as memory and problem-solving. It emphasizes the importance of understanding how the brain processes information.
- Constructivism, which posits that individuals actively construct their own understanding of the world around them through experiences and interactions. It emphasizes the importance of providing opportunities for active, hands-on learning.
- Humanism, which emphasizes the importance of fostering students’ self-actualization and personal growth, and promoting a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Social Constructivism, emphasizes the importance of social context and interactions in the learning process. It’s focused on the role of society, culture, and community in shaping knowledge and understanding.
Contents of kvs pedagogy master book by adhyayan mantra pdf
- Understanding the learners
- Understanding teaching learning
- Creative conducive learning environment
- School Organization and Leadership
- Perspectives in education
- Miscellaneous 300 MCQs
- Model test paper I & II
About adhyayan mantra kvs pedagogy book pdf
|KVS Pedagogy Master Book (Bilingual) Theory with Practice MCQ’s
|English & Hindi
|ADHAYAN MANTRA PUBLICATION
Other useful link:
- Ctet certificate download
- OMR sheet pdf download
- Chanakya niti PDF Download
- Important days pdf download
- Tally erp 9 with gst book PDF
- One word substitution pdf
- Sumita arora python class 12 PDF
- Cracking the coding interview PDF
- Let us C pdf download
Disclaimer: CertificatePDF does not own this certificate pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.