PM kisan form pdf: PMKSN or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in February 2019. It was launched in Gorakhpur, U.P by profiting over 1 crore farmers by monetary support.
This scheme aims to provide Rs 6000 monetary support to eligible farmers yearly. This scheme guarantees Rs 6000 per year in the form of three installments, each installment of Rs 2000 is made directly into the bank accounts after every four monthly cycles. This scheme costs Rs 75,000 crores as announced by Piyush Goyal in the 2019 Interim Union Budget Of India.
PM kisan form pdf download
For 2018-2019, Rs. 20,000 crore was dispensed under this plan. For the year 2019-2020, the plan has been updated to help almost 2 crores more ranchers; for which the inclusion of the plan is expanded to almost 14 crore recipients, by designating nearly Rs. 87,000 crores by the Central Government.
Many economists predicted desirable and positive outcomes of this scheme. The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is also working by rewarding the states which are working for the betterment of farmers by tackling their grievances and other issues, thus allowing states to do more for the farmers by itself .
Objective and Benefits
Objectives of PMKSNY
- Empowers Marginal and Small farmers. Enables them to take care of their crops, seeds and other agricultural needs.
- Prevents them from Moneylenders because small farmers usually approach moneylenders for some money.
Benefits of PMKSNY
- It provided monetary assistance
- Make farmers independent, no need to seek moneylenders for small loans
- As of now more than 12 crore farmers are availing its benefits across India
Eligibility criteria for enrollment in PM Kisan yojna is given below
- Candidate should be Indian
- He/she must have some cultivable land minimum 2 hectares
- Land owning details should be present in government database
- Must have Aadhar Card and Mobile number
- He/she must have Jan Dhan Bank Account
- It is a central government scheme, so the beneficiary should be Indian.
- Land holding should be in farmers name in order to become eligible for this scheme
- Small landowners are also eligible
Documents Required for enrollment
Documents necessary for enrollment are
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account
- Land Holding papers(for proofs)
- Citizenship Certificate
Who are not eligible
- Former and present MLA/MLCs high class peoples
- Those who pay tax to central or state government are ineligible
- Retired and currently working employees in Government services.
- Those who are non Indians, also those who started living in India recently
- Land holders who don’t use their land in agricultural practices
- Leased land holders are also ineligible
- Institutional landowners are ineligible
How to enroll online in PMKSNY
Follow these steps for online registration :-
- Visit the official site of PM Kisan Yojna https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on Farmers corner you will see three options
- Click on New Farmer Registration
- Proceed by filling Aadhar Card number first then fill further details as asked in the website
- After successfully filling all details like mobile number, Aadhar number, bank details, OTP etc click on submit button
- Your Registration is completed.
- Police verification form PDF
- 15g form PDF Download
- GST rates list PDF download
- Succession Certificate PDF Download
Disclaimer: CertificatePDF does not own this certificate pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.